Sunday, June 4, 2017

Totes

Silks & Velvets with a very old Lace Applique...





This was made using 3 mini charm packs for the exterior...2 were 'Sunflower' by Kansas Troubles & one was 'Maple Island' by Holly Taylor..
I used various quilting stitches & several trims & laces.
I'm thinking of sewing a button closure on too.



💜💜💜
 Charm Party Tote with Gail Pan fabrics

🌷🌷🌷
 'Improv' Tote made with strips from a swap.
Pattern from Crafty Gemini & Jenny Doan.
 It's a QAYG

 This one is called a 'Schlep' bag...It's huge!
I had the written pattern for a very long time so I figured I'd make one.

💗💗💗
I also am going to make the 'Mondo' bag...I cut 208 2.5" squares the other night...just waiting for the pattern & the interfacing that comes with it to come in the mail.

I'm linked to
Freemotion by the River

Always by my side..how he fits back there is a mystery.


TFL & Blessings everyone

5 comments:

Vic in NH said...

A wonderful and very creative collection of totes! Each one sings its own song and they are all beautiful!

Feathers in my Nest said...

Thank you so very much Vic!! XXOO

Sewing Up A Storm said...

Your bags look great! I have made the schlep bag several times and it is a fun one to make.

Vic in NH said...

Oh, you added one more to the grouping and I love it! That Kansas Troubles fabric is so dramatic as a backdrop to all your very creative embellishments. Good work!

Feathers in my Nest said...

Thank you Ami & Vic!!
Hugs, XXOO