Friday, July 21, 2017

Love in Bloom

I'm working on my Wool/Flannel quilt...from Quiltmaker magazine...Love in Bloom
I have 1 more block to make then I can sew the rows together.
I had to machine applique most of it because of my Neuropathy in my hands.
Such a shame as I love to do handwork.
If it looks funny it's because the rows are over lapped.
Disregard the mess as we are cleaning out the other half of the basement so all of my yarns had to come in here. Among other things.
I made extra FG to put in the borders....I cut & pressed the inner border



This is me in 2005

Oh .. the frilling iron got me..

I'm linked to
FINISHED or NOT FRIDAY
Blessings to everyone




3 comments:

Vireya said...

Hello, 2005 Debra!

Your quilt is looking good.

Feathers in my Nest said...

Thank you Dear Vireya! Hello Back!

cityquilter grace said...

i do like your quilt so far....nice pattern