Saturday, November 11, 2017

Quilter's ADD

Quilters ADD, I'm beginning to think I have it...I was doing great on my Lozenges when I remembered  I had started a Christmas Sampler Wall hanging several years ago...Yeah, I know.
Just 6 blocks, @ 12".
Machine quilted with a Christmas variegated thread & just came out of the wash.


Just so I have something to put up for Christmas....Oh I did buy a 3 ft' flocked tree...cute.
I almost changed out my garden & house flags today to winter ones....but then I thought we still have 3 weeks or so of Autumn...It was so windy last night my house flag out front blew right off the pole! It attaches to the end of the pole with a little loop that you slide into a clip. How it came off of that I can't imagine.



2 comments:

Vireya said...

That's a cute Christmas quilt - but I don't want to think about Christmas yet! It it rushing towards us though, isn't it?

Feathers in my Nest said...

Yes it is...my goodness where does the time go..
Thank you Dear Vireya..
Love your flowers